Sunday, March 22, 2009
Tmr, the first day of school...
There was a BB enrolment service for sec 1 which everybody had to go and see.We had to sing Christian hymms and a BB colour parade march through the aisle, it is kind of cool as they dressed very smartly and march smartly too.They also talk about Christian stuff and Church stuff.Then we had to stand up and say "We do" to what they ask which is about commiting to the Boy's Brigade and such.The Christian stuff is quite interesting, talking abour Jesus and his final words "It is finished".They say that it means that Jesus work is done.P.S. I am not a Christian.
Yesterday, I re-sprained my ankle(sort of).I had sprain it in my BB March training camp thanks to running here and there.I had to go to the Chinese physician to massage my legs.It was quite comfortable(surprisingly).He warp my feet with bandage and put some medicine on my ankle.I can only take it off tmr.Kind off looking forward to getting rid of it.
I had a mini P6 class gathering on Friday.It was where I re-sprained my ankle while running.It was so sad that only 8/40 people came....But we still had fun playing captain ball, Ice and Freeze.Relieving our primary school fun.I am from Townsville Primary School, P6 Care btw.
Tmr will be the first day of term 2.I will miss the waking up-as -late-as-possible scheme in the holidays....
posted - 10:11 PM





